A life-changing moment deserves the most complete care.
Your pregnancy journey is unique. Giving birth will be one of the best moments of your life, and we want to help you celebrate your birth your way. Holy Family Birthing Center offers a dual-model structure of care, utilizing the expertise of certified nurse-midwives and OB-GYNs to provide you with complete, individualized care.
Do you want…
- A comfortable place to give birth
- A private experience on your terms
- Access to a doctor and hospital within walking distance
- Manage your pain on your terms
- An environment that empowers you to bring your baby into the world safely
To stay in the loop and learn about the official launch date by filling out the form below!
Interested in birth at Holy Family Birth Center? Or just want to learn more about this new out-of-hospital-birth option? Call to reserve your spot at our monthly seminar, “All About the Birth Center,” on Monday 3/25/19 at 6:00 PM, in our office lobby (Until the Birth Center Opens). If your due date is on or after 5/20/19, or if you just want to learn about the Birth Center you are welcome to join us.
- We will discuss all things birth center including:
- Cost and financing options
- Pain control options
- One-on-one midwifery support
- Educational requirements
- Water birth
We will host this seminar on the 4th Monday of each month going forward, so if you miss this one, join us next month.
Call us at 260-222-7406 or fill out the form below.